Employment opportunities at Natalie B Jewelry
E-COMMERCE RETAIL MANAGER
We are a small, intimate jewelry company based in Venice looking for someone to grow with us.
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update website with product listings, inventory management, and merchandising
- Responsible for 100’s of products, must know the line inside and out
- Own site monitoring for issues relating to technical, pricing, visual, content and copy
- Implement best practices for images, meta descriptions, and product titles, etc.
- Merchandise website using cross selling and key categorization strategies
- Manage e-commerce inventory and communicate daily with inventory manager
- Track and grow sales; provide daily and monthly sales data reports
- Provide exceptional customer service: professionally interact with customers through email and phone
- Processing, packing, and shipping orders, and handling return and repair requests
- Keep track of and order supplies directly related to processing orders, including shipping and packaging supplies
- Lead initiatives & projects to improve fulfillment quality and to enhance the customer experience
- Actively monitor our website and social media channels to be on top of marketing initiatives and low inventory
- Data-driven; clear understanding of retail metrics using Google Analytics with a commitment to growth.
- Update and monitor Google AdWords- with current and researched keywords; test new Ad campaigns with various copy and calls to action.
- Work directly with PR and owner to create and deploy planned email blasts 2 or more times a week
- Design and update graphics and website banners as needed to support e-commerce and marketing efforts
- Research and analyze competitor landscape to improve the website, marketing, and content
- Actively propose new ideas and updates to our current e-commerce functions and help implement new processes to improve overall workflow by constantly researching industry trends.
- Work directly with NBJ team members on cross department collaborations, resolving customer challenges and promotional planning
- MUST be proficient in Shopify or similar platform, Photoshop, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Mailchimp or similar platform.
- Basic knowledge of Quickbooks
- Customer service orientated
- Must be articulate, highly organized and proactive, have attention to detail and work well under tight deadlines
- Strategic mindset, with proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with a think outside-of-the-box mentality
- Work as a self starter while being dedicated to the team environment to reach company goals.
Job Type: Part Time (25-30 hours per week) with potential for Full Time
- E-commerce management, customer service, graphic design, working for a jewelry/accessory line: 2 years