Employment opportunities at Natalie B Jewelry
Are you located in the Los Angeles Area? Eager to work for a fast growing and established Jewelry company? View our current open positions below.
Natalie B. Jewelry is a collection of unique pieces ranging from one-of-a-kind vintage to chic trend. Based out of the sought-after beach town of Venice, California, NBJ has been in the business for over 20 years. The collections range from an eclectic mix of times and trends. Scouting styles through world travel, designer Natalie journeys to beautiful locations such as Bali, Istanbul, Vienna and Milan to render beautiful jewelry with an unmatched style. Along with her travels, the weekly trips to vintage markets and bazaars of her upbringing as well as secret treasure spots of which she will never reveal of specialty selections.
Live with us, laugh with us! Must have experience working in the fashion industry, preferably in e-commerce, retail sales, customer service, wholesale, or working for a jewelry/accessories line.
E-COMMERCE RETAIL MANAGER
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain and update website with merchandising, product listings and inventory management
* Actively monitor our e-commerce platforms ranging from our website to Quickbooks
* Create and deploy planned email blasts 2 or more times a week
* Create intriguing product and promotional content
* Merchandise website using cross selling and key categorization strategies
* Work directly with NBJ team members on cross department collaborations, resolving customer challenges and promotional planning
* Manage ecommerce inventory and communicate daily with inventory manager
* Track and grow sales and provide sales data
*Shop competitor for opportunities to improve the website, marketing, and content
* Actively propose new ideas and updates to our current e-commerce functions and help implement new processes to improve overall workflow by constantly researching industry trends.
* Lead initiatives & projects to improve fulfillment quality and to enhance the customer experience
*Create and update graphics and website banners as needed to support ecommerce and marketing efforts
*Keep track of and order supplies directly related to processing ecommerce orders including shipping and packaging supplies
* Customer service: professionally interact with customers through email and phone
* Processing, packing and shipping orders and returns
MUST be proficient in Shopify, Quickbooks, Photoshop, Google Analytics, & Microsoft Office
*Graphic Design experience preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Customer service orientated
* Strategic mindset, with proven analytical and quantitative skills
* Have the ability to work independently while being team oriented
* Exceptional work ethic, self motivated and attention-to-detail
* Team spirited and eagerness to learn
* Being able to think outside-of-the-box
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Organizational skills and time management
* Eager to go above and beyond to reach goals and support all teams.
* Work well under pressure and able to multitask
Job Type: Full-time
* E-commerce sales, customer service, graphic design, working for a jewelry/accessory line: 2 years
Learn what it is like to work in a fast-paced, small environment with the opportunity to express your creativity! Prove yourself a valuable asset for our rapidly growing company! We promise we won't make you sharpen pencils all day.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Assist in receiving, processing + shipping all orders for existing wholesale & E-commerce clients by working closely with our wholesale and E-commerce team.
Collaborate with the creative team to design one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces.
Collaborate with the Marketing & PR team to assist in social media content and campaigns.
Collaborate with the Buying & Planning team to predict trends and make buying decisions.
Collaborate with the Vendor Relations team to ensure quality of manufactured merchandise.
Must live in the Los Angeles Area
Flexible schedule: 2-4 days per week. Monday-Friday.
Excellent organization skills and detail oriented.
Self motivated and takes initiative.
This is an unpaid Internship.
School credit is available.
Daily Lunch Stipend + cool gifts